Payment & Refunds Policy
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY: To cancel any OSC program, you must do so in writing before your program starts. OSC will refund accordingly.
- 100% of Team Fees within 48 hours of online program registration.
- 85% of Team Fees 14 days before program start date.
- 85% of Team Fees up to the program start date for medical/injury (Official Doctor’s note required).
- 0% of Team Fees after program start date.
- Team Fees must be paid in full prior to the first day of regular training.
- Payments can be made by cash, cheque, eTransfer, or credit card directly from our accounting software.
- Cheques should be made out to “Ontario Snowboard Club” and sent to: Dave Balne, PO Box 294, Collingwood, ON L9Y 3Z5.
- eTransfers can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Password should be sent in a separate email.
- Credit Cards can be accepted through Paypal.
- Account balances can be viewed anytime through your
LATE PAYMENT POLICY:
- All late payments (past 90 days from invoice date) are subject to 10% additional cost.
- 1 late payment will also require a lump sum deposit, or credit card number to ensure continued service.
- NSF cheques are subject to $50 penalty
- Travel costs are equally divided among participating team members and include coaches costs and an admin fee (10% of individual’s trip expenses).
- Deposits for trips within North America are due a minimum of 14 days before trip departure.
- Deposits for trips outside North America are due a minimum of 30 days in advance of trip departure.
- Team rider/family is accountable for the full trip cost with less than 14 days notice (North America) and 30 days notice (International). OSC will attempt to refund non-fixed costs (lift tickets, food etc).