Learn to Train Program
- Athlete Age: 10 to 13 years
- Riding Age/Ability: 2-3 years of riding experience
- Required Competitive Snowboard Experience: Minimal or none
- Ideal number of riding days this season (with or without coach): 40
The Learn to Train Team will introduce athletes to all three Olympic disciplines to ensure a well rounded set of snowboard skills. This will allow riders to determine what discipline they like best and provides a great foundation. Events are attended for fun and are used to build the competitive spirit.
Key Areas of Focus:
- Build turning and air skills with speed
- Develop all mountain shredding skills
- Holiday Camp (Dec 27-30)
- Saturdays or Sundays (Jan 2-Feb 27)
- Snowboard Ontario Provincial Champs (Dates to be confirmed – 3 Days)
- 4 Days Freeride
- 6 Days Speed (1 Competition)
- 6 Days Freestyle (1 Competition)
Location: Collingwood and Local Areas
Additional Training/Competition Opportunities: March Break Camp
$659.99 (before Nov 13)
$689.99 (after Nov 13)
*Please review the fine print – our terms & conditions.
Download a comparison of all programs.